Date(s) - 10/22/2017
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Buddy Walk Team is busy getting ready for our big day, but we need your help! Please go to > www.dsahv.donordrive.com to donate or register your team.
We need your team name registered by Oct 5th to have it added to the back of this year’s shirts! For teams with $150 donations or more by Oct 12th will get a personalized sign displayed at the BuddyWalk. We are looking for vendors! If you or your organization are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider donating today!
All money received stays right here and is given back to our families. We need your help so we can help our community.
Day of Activities
10:00am- 11:45 pm
-Check-in starts at the main gate
– T-shirt distribution begins (first come, first served)
– Coffee and donuts will be available
– Activity and vendor booths open
– Art and craft vendors will be there too
– Visit the DSAHV store to get you sweatshirts and hoodies
– Enter raffles
– Bounce houses open for the day
– Win prizes at our carnival field games
– Meet your favorite character Music and Entertainment by
“RIGHT ON CUE PRODUCTIONS”
11:45 pm- Quick announcements Noon is the traditional
Noon is the traditional BUDDY WALK
-Let’s Walk, dance, skip or make a team Congo line around the perimeter of the baseball field. Bring your past BW signs and have your team spirit ready for pictures!
Fun and games will continue till 2. Thank you all again for your support. See you there!